Tuesday 1 March 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 01 - Your Favourite Song

Instead of posting this on Facebook, I thought I'd do it on here and explain my choices a bit.

I recently came to the realisation that Hero by Outsider ft LMNOP is my favourite song, infact it's fair to say that he is my favourite artist.

His last few singles "Alone" and "Aquaintance" have connected with me because I could relate to the lyrics, well once I'd looked up the translations.On the other hand Hero isn't really like that, it's more a song which inspires, it's one of those songs that you'd put on when you feel the world closing in on you and it's one of those songs that, even though I've heard it hundreds of times, I've yet to grow bored of it.

Anyway here's the song in question:

No comments:

Post a Comment