Sunday 12 April 2009

My top 5 J-Pop videos

5. TWO-MIX: White Reflection

I like this because its animation and it feels like its a condensed anime episode or an OVA (Original Video Animation)



4. Ayumi Hamasaki: Rule


Combining sexy with martial arts inside a dojo, I like how the martial arts has been choreographed to seem very fluid and like dancing.


Ayumi Hamasaki Rule PV - The funniest home videos are here


3. HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR: HOT LIMIT


I love this homage to T.M. Revolution's video for this song from the orange starto the 'behind the scenes' look. Coincidently Takanori from T.M. Revolution is the director for this video.



2. T.M. Revolution: Ignited

It looks more like something from a video game level than a music video. I love the sense of confinement and the action within the video.


1. Nami Tamaki: Believe

So my favourite J-Pop video is this, mainly because
of the way it looks from the posing from a silver haired Tamaki to the dancing which looks very technical. I do prefer the second version of this video which is just the dancing in one take and would make OKGo shake in their running machines.

version 2

No comments:

Post a Comment